David Frias Group Forming

• When are you available to meet outside of class?

Im able to meet outside of class most days and I can be contacted through my school email

david.frias@stu.bmcc.cuny.edu I also am able to be contacted via Discord as well Username: Virik#2968

• Which skills can you bring to the team?

The skills I can bring to my team is in photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Indesign and somewhat in spritework/animation

• Are you comfortable leading or have you led a group team like this before?

I have lead a group once, its a bit of uncomfortable for me but I’m able to.

• What is your major?

My major is multi media design and programming

• What are your career goals?

my career goals is to be in the game design field or even the 3d modeling/animation field of work since that is in high demand now.

• What grade are you seeking to get on this project?

Im seeking to get an A in this class so I can be able to graduate and get my associates

• Are you the kind of person who works through the semester steadily or seeks to complete everything right before the assessment is due?

Im the kind of person who works through the semester steadily, if some assignments have a tight due date I will do anything to make sure it is completed.

• What social cause are you interested in? This could be a general subject (i.e: the environment) or a more specific topic (i.e: Cleaning up the Gowanus canal).

A social cause I am interested in is the support of local businesses that are struggling right now due to covid.