Daniel Veliz Group Forming

• When are you available to meet outside of class?
    I can do weekends. On weekdays, i can do most days after 6:30pm (exept wedneday)
  • Which skills can you bring to the team?
    I like to do motion graphics with After Effects, edits videos with Premiere Pro, and do creative work with InDesign and Photoshop.
  • Are you comfortable leading or have you led a group team like this before?
    I couldnt be too comfortable. my biggest restraint would be work.
  • What is your major?
    I am a Multimedia programming and design major
  • What are your career goals?
    I would like to work in the motion design / 3D work / VFX field
  • What grade are you seeking to get on this project?
    A+
  • Are you the kind of person who works through the semester steadily or seeks to complete everything right before the assessment is due?
    I work through the semester steadily. I have less classes this semester and can concentrate on work better.
  • What social cause are you interested in? This could be a general subject (i.e: the environment) or a more specific topic (i.e: Cleaning up the Gowanus canal).
    Im interested in supporting local non profits that prevent gun violence (or non profits in general) also helping small businesses recover post the shut downs.