Debbie Ortigoza – Group Forming

• When are you available to meet outside of class? I am able to meet remotely at any time throughout the week. Preferred contact is through my e-mail address.
  • Which skills can you bring to the team? UI/UX prototypes, branding concepts and identity, product packaging, logo designs, infographics, posters, video-editing, and more. I am skilled with Figma and most of the Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
  • Are you comfortable leading or have you led a group team like this before? Yes I have led one before and am comfortable with either role.
  • What is your major? Multimedia Programming and Design
  • What are your career goals? Graphic Designer. I love creating brand concepts and designing products. UI/UX is also very interesting to me.
  • What grade are you seeking to get on this project? A.
  • Are you the kind of person who works through the semester steadily or seeks to complete everything right before the assessment is due? I like to be organized and planned ahead of time. The earlier it gets done, the better.
  • What social cause are you interested in? This could be a general subject (i.e: the environment) or a more specific topic (i.e: Cleaning up the Gowanus canal). Climate Change and our Environment. To be specific, I’d like to focus on the impacts that we have on it and ways to live a more sustainable lifestyle in order to help combat or reduce the effects of Climate Change. More specifically, individual action for choosing the eco-friendly and vegan lifestyle in order to help with climate change.