Categories
Blog Assignment

Goals, Obstacles, Rewards in DoorKickers2

This game is “DoorKickers2” It is an up-down real-time tactical game about commanding a special force squad completing missions.

The Goal of the mission is stated at the beginning of each mission. For example, this mission requires me to extract a VIP, it also has an optional approach to kill all of the hostiles, providing an extra layer of tactic option.

The obstacle of the mission is clearly the enemies that will shoot my troops when they see me. The means I have to overcome this obstacle is plentiful. My troops can straight-up gun them down buy that will risk them getting shot and dies. If I lose troops not just my mission rating will go down I also have a higher chance to lose the mission. This is where the interesting part of the game comes in. Planning and executing, using tools that the game provided me to win the game.

The reward is simple. If I accomplish a mission with no troop down and no collateral damage then I will receive 3 stars. Star acts as a progression tracker as well as currency for me to upgrade my troops with better gears.