Categories
Assignments Blog Assignment

Blog on Goals, Obstacles, and Rewards in Nier Automata

I played Nier Automata from 2017. It is an action role-playing game developed by PlatinumGames and published by Square Enix. The game was originally a Playstation exclusive title but has made its way to Xbox and PC players soon after.

The main goal of the game is to eliminate machines so humans can return back to earth. (Humanity is extinct)

The game is filled with obstacles such as bosses, enemy androids, and machines that all try to get in your way of fulfilling your duty to reclaim their homeland.

The rewards you get can vary between acquiring more mods for your character, leveling up, finding better/rarer weapons in the game. Further exploration can reveal the dozens of hidden endings that this game has to offer. You can even buy all the achievements in the game once you complete it through a secret NPC.

Nier Automata is an underrated masterpiece and I recommend anyone and everyone to try it. Nier has one of the best video game soundtracks I have ever heard in a video game and has a very compelling storyline.