What is Graphic Design?

What I think a lot of people don’t realize is that the work of a Graphic Designer is not as simple as it seems. It requires a lot of thought and patience. As the video said, designers would have to go back and forth on a certain design. When it comes to making the designs, it can’t just look aesthetically pleasing, it has to make sense to the target audience. What would be the point of something that looks nice but has no meaning to it? Design is found everywhere, it is apart of someone’s everyday life. It is found at your supermarket, phones, applications, even train stations. 

2 thoughts on “What is Graphic Design?

1. I agree with what you said. People do not seem to actually realize what goes behind the scene when creating a design that you are trying to make and think if it would go well with what the whole audience is going to think about and what the audience is going to get out of the design.

2. I agree with what you said, the graphic designers require a lot of thoughts and patience because they have to design creatively to catch the audiences’ eyes and be patient when you do not have inspiration. You may do something to get ideas. And also be patient to revise the project again and again for better production.