Course: MMA 100 1002 Foundations of Digital Design Fall2020

active 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
MMA 100 1002 Foundations of Digital Design Fall2020
This Course is OPEN.
Department
Media Arts and Technology
Academic Program
Multimedia Programming and Design, A.S.
Course Contact
Course Code
MMA100
Section Code
1002
Term
Fall 2020
Category
Course
Course Description

A forum for students in the MMA 100 Foundations of Digital Design class to share projects and ideas.

Recent Posts

Postcard Final

See MorePostcard Final

Postcard final

See MorePostcard final

Hayko Reyes Post Card

See MoreHayko Reyes Post Card

Hello. I love the usage of the past James Bond and the current James Bond with the pictures. Great job.See More

Hello, I love how certain words have different colors. The flow here is amazing as well.See More

You are using very bright colors and I am such a fan. I love how you have incorporated curvature […]See More

Recent Discussions

Introduction

Hello, my name is Geslie Claude. This is my second year at BMCC as an Animation and Motion Graphics major. I have taken a multimedia course before. I look forward to working with you all.See MoreIntroduction

Introduction

Hi everyone! My name’s Gwyneth, but you can call me Gwen. I am an animation major, and this is my 2nd year at BMCC. I do have prior experience with graphic design starting from high school. I’ve done some personal and professional stuff with PhoSee MoreIntroduction

Intro

Hello everyone. My name is Simone and I am a transfer student. This is my first semester at BMCC and my major is Multimedia programming and design.  I am excited to be taking this class with you all.See MoreIntro

Recent Docs

No Recent Docs