Introduction

Hello everyone, my name Chase Haynes and I am originally from San Diego, California but now I reside Brooklyn, NY.  I am currently a full-time student, and this is my first year at BMCC. I am very blessed to say that I have chosen my major to be animation and motion graphics.  I have only been up here since the 1st of August, but I have adapted to the environment well and I am very excited that I am here.  Photography and graphic design have always been a part of my life, but with attending school now I am excited to take it a step further and pursue my love and passion for drawing and 3D modeling.

I am a very outgoing person that loves to socialize and interact with others when possible.  On my free time I enjoy creating music, designing, and taking photographs of the area around me.  After taking this course, I hope to learn ways to improve my ability to design.  I also am looking to learn more about the Adobe apps so I can become a better artist and excel in this career field.  Taking my first semester of school all online is not what I was expecting, but due to everything going on, it is what it is.  I look forward to meeting everyone and I wish you all the best of luck.