Course: MMA215-1300 Typography & Layout Fall 2020 Machauf

active 2 days, 23 hours ago
MMA215-1300 Typography & Layout Fall 2020 Machauf
This Course is OPEN.
Department
Media Arts and Technology
Academic Program
Multimedia Programming and Design, A.S.
Course Contact
Course Code
MMA215
Section Code
1300
Term
Fall 2020
Category
Course
Course Description

A forum for students in the MMA 215 Typography & Layout class to share projects and ideas.

Credits

Recent Posts

finalletterformDownloadSee More

Giulia Feleppa_Mistery Font

It was interesting and at the same time fascinating to read about the Choc font which looks […]See MoreGiulia Feleppa_Mistery Font

Bracetty Juan ((updated))

See MoreBracetty Juan ((updated))

I agree with you. Choc is not that bad and it works if you need an impactful font. It needs to be […]See More

I wouldn't define the second video as vague. It actually gives more information about the […]See More

I admire both videos about type. However, while I may agree that the " Fn history of type" is […]See More

Recent Discussions

Video Comments

Font Men: I found it interesting how these two guys who have both have a different focus, but the same idea, work together to create new fonts. I like the idea that there is not enough fonts and there will never be too many fonts. They were notSee MoreVideo Comments

Video Comments

Font Men: This video gives an insight on how difficult and the process of creating a typeface. The idea that the many of the of typefaces that was created but a good chunk of it doesn't work in different kinds of content as if the typefaces speak aSee MoreVideo Comments

Video Comments

Font Men In this video, it was interesting that two men decided to make their company together. They said they love this work and it is fun but also it is really hard. I found that letters “H”, “O” and “D” are the decision about the weigh, abouSee MoreVideo Comments

Recent Docs

No Recent Docs