Course: MMA215-1300 Typography & Layout Fall 2020 Machauf

active 6 months, 3 weeks ago
MMA215-1300 Typography & Layout Fall 2020 Machauf
This Course is OPEN.
Department
Media Arts and Technology
Academic Program
Multimedia Programming and Design, A.S.
Course Contact
Course Code
MMA215
Section Code
1300
Term
Fall 2020
Category
Course
Course Description

A forum for students in the MMA 215 Typography & Layout class to share projects and ideas.

Acknowledgements: Created by:

Recent Posts

Magazine final

See MoreMagazine final

Tony Di Spigna

The video was interesting to see how typography affects the passion of artists. And I was surprise […] See MoreTony Di Spigna

letterforms

See Moreletterforms

I agree with you, is so amazing how there are people that actually can change everything just […] See More

That was a nice way to put all your thoughts, and is crazy to know that all these new methods and […] See More

I like the way you expressed your thoughts about the videos, i think every video have very […] See More

Recent Discussions

Video Comments

Font Men: I found it interesting how these two guys who have both have a different focus, but the same idea, work together to create new fonts. I like the idea that there is not enough fonts and there will never be too many fonts. They were not See MoreVideo Comments

Video Comments

Font Men: This video gives an insight on how difficult and the process of creating a typeface. The idea that the many of the of typefaces that was created but a good chunk of it doesn't work in different kinds of content as if the typefaces speak a See MoreVideo Comments

Video Comments

Font Men In this video, it was interesting that two men decided to make their company together. They said they love this work and it is fun but also it is really hard. I found that letters “H”, “O” and “D” are the decision about the weigh, abou See MoreVideo Comments

Recent Docs

No Recent Docs