Course: Critical Thinking 100- CRT 100- 057W- Spring 2022

active 2 years, 3 months ago
Critical Thinking 100- CRT 100- 057W- Spring 2022
This Course is OPEN.
Department
Academic Literacy and Linguistics
Academic Program
Linguistics and Literacy, A.A.
Course Contact
Course Code
CRT 100
Section Code
053W
Term
Spring 2022
Category
Course
Course Description

Critical Thinking (Same as CRT 100) is designed to develop the mind and help students learn to think clearly and effectively. Through substantive readings, structured writing assignments and ongoing discussions, students will examine concrete examples from their own experience and readings and contemporary issues in the media to learn how to analyze issues, solve problems, and make informed decisions in their academic, professional, and personal lives.

Recent Posts

Grades in + good luck!

I have watched and listened to all the Flipgrid presentations, and replied to each one of you […] See MoreGrades in + good luck!

How to Humanize the Sex Worker

When a man, desperate for work, finds himself in a factory or on a fishing boat or in a […] See MoreHow to Humanize the Sex Worker

Moonlight

In my opinion, I believe that the moral dilemma in Moonlight is that no matter how hard you try […] See MoreMoonlight

Comment on: Moonlight

Keep on working, great job! Feel free to visit my web site; See MoreComment on: Moonlight

Comment on: Murshida khanum

I visited multiple websites however the audio feature for audio songs current at this web site […] See MoreComment on: Murshida khanum

Comment on: Precious Carter

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your […] See MoreComment on: Precious Carter

Recent Discussions

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.

Recent Docs

No Recent Docs