Course: BUS 104-B054 | Intro to Business | Professor Buckler | Fall 2023

active 2 months, 2 weeks ago
BUS 104-B054 | Intro to Business | Professor Buckler | Fall 2023
This Course is OPEN.
Department
Business Management
Academic Programs
Business Administration, A.S., Business Management, A.A.S., Digital Marketing, A.S., Financial Management, A.S., Small Business Entrepreneurship, A.A.S.
Course Contact
Course Code
BUS 104
Section Code
B054
Term
Fall 2023
Course Description

This course surveys business and industry in the United States with global growth strategy. Emphasis is placed on building Communication and Quantitative skills, including Excel spreadsheets, and an Ethical Foundation. The course introduces students to concepts in Management, Organizational Structure, Human Resources, Marketing, International Business, Finance, Computer Information Systems, Accounting, and Economics, and encourages students to explore career paths. Required of all Business majors.

Recent Posts

Abel Mateo

Hey everyone! I am 21 and currently majoring in computer science as computers have been a big […] See MoreAbel Mateo

Jaquille Brian

Hello all, My name is Jaquille and my major is Business Management. Some hobbies of mine […] See MoreJaquille Brian

Joshua Reynaga

Hello, my name is Joshua. I'm a Criminal Justice major, and I enjoy reading. My BMCC email is: […] See MoreJoshua Reynaga

Comment on: Ethics of H&M

Hi Lauren, There are many things that I can get from your post. One thing that really catch my […] See MoreComment on: Ethics of H&M

Recent Discussions

Are Leaders Born or Made?

Hey Caroline, The way in which you  articulated and explained the concept was exceptionally clear and comprehensive. Your communication style effectively conveyed the intricacies of the topic, making it easy to grasp and understand. I See MoreAre Leaders Born or Made?

Change for a $20

I think that cryptocurrency is a pretty smart idea and most of the time safe when sending transactions. People often use it for bigger purchases I believe but it does fluctuate a bit which causes inconsistency. See MoreChange for a $20

What is a Business?

Are these the only businesses you came into contact with in a whole day? Think again! See MoreWhat is a Business?

Recent Docs

No Recent Docs