Course: BUS 104-B053 | Intro to Marketing | Professor Buckler | Spring 2024

active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
BUS 104-B053 | Intro to Marketing | Professor Buckler | Spring 2024
This Course is OPEN.
Department
Business Management
Academic Programs
Business Administration, A.S., Business Management, A.A.S., Digital Marketing, A.S., Financial Management, A.S., Small Business Entrepreneurship, A.A.S.
Course Contact
Course Code
BUS 104
Section Code
B053
Term
Spring 2024
Course Description

This course surveys business and industry in the United States with global growth strategy. Emphasis is placed on building Communication and Quantitative skills, including Excel spreadsheets, and an Ethical Foundation. The course introduces students to concepts in Management, Organizational Structure, Human Resources, Marketing, International Business, Finance, Computer Information Systems, Accounting, and Economics, and encourages students to explore career paths. Required of all Business majors.

Recent Posts

Retention

1. What do you think is the most demotivating part of Harper’s job? I believe the most d […] See MoreRetention

The Founder

1. What makes Ray Kroc and the brothers different from each other? Ray Kroc is the kind of […] See MoreThe Founder

Retention

~What do you think is the most demotivating part of Harper's job?  The most demotivating part […] See MoreRetention

No Comments Found

Recent Discussions

Supply & Demand in Your Life

My article, “Uber ‘Taking Advantage’ of Unsafe NYC with Astronomical Fares: Outraged Riders,” speaks on the topic of how much Uber has lifted their prices. When I first started my job at ZARA I had 6 am shifts, which meant I had to walk to the tra See MoreSupply & Demand in Your Life

Change for a $20

Hi Njie, Apple Pay is not a method of payment I use commonly myself, but I do know many others who do so as a result I have Apple Pay so that I can receive or send payments myself for the ease of whoever I'm making the exchange with. For example, See MoreChange for a $20

What is a Business?

Hi Jaquille, It was interesting to read about some of the logistic service providers that you had mentioned because I personally haven't heard about those for-profit businesses so it was definitely good to get some insight on that. I also can See MoreWhat is a Business?

Recent Docs

No Recent Docs