Asynchronous Assignments/ Grammar

Starting in March, I ask that you dedicate 1 hour per week to working on grammar using one of the free online textbooks below:

Focus on Grammar 3 and Longman Academic Writing 4

Here is the link to both:

• Click on the “Sign in or register” button, and the user name is bmccesl6 and password is Bmccesllab6 (uppercase B). Next, go to Focus on Grammar or Longman, depending on the week.

February 28- March 7:

Focus on Grammar, Present and Past, Unit 1 and 2: do as much as possible within 1 hour, and you can always do more if you wish. Be sure to submit at least two From Grammar to Writing/ Writing Practice B here. I also recommend the Unit reviews. Please check your answers using the answer key.

March 7- March 14:

Focus on Grammar, Present and Past, Unit 3, 4 and 5: do as much as possible within 1 hour, and you can always do more if you wish. Be sure to submit at least two From Grammar to Writing/ Writing Practice B here. I also recommend the Unit reviews. Please check your answers using the answer key.

March 14- March 21:

March 21- March 28:

1 hour on Grammar Practice Part 3 Units 8, 9 & 10/ Present Perfect + post your writing in Asynchronous Assignments/ Grammar by commenting on my post (you have 1 week to do this)