Letter of Advice

Summary

Letter of Advice

First, I want to say welcome!

1. Get the Full Experience

Any students that have taken a few years off school and are going back to their academic life, I think it is best to take in person classes. Especially if it is a subject that is not in your best interest, or you find more challenging. It will save you time on retaking the course. Also, you would have more hands-on experience and you would be more likely to exceed in all your courses smoothly, without jeopardizing your Financial Aid. And to mention you get to experience the college and everything it has to offer!

2. Manage Your Time

Time management is one of the greatest skills set to have when entering college. You’re more likely to stay on a task, without feeling like you have so many tabs open on your to do list. I think it helps you stay focused on your course assignments while also giving you time to do any leisure activities that you decide to do.

3. Stay Focus & Organized

Staying organized is helpful, it makes managing your time a bit easier. I know for me being organized helps me know how many assignments I must do and when I should do them. It helps me stay focused on my set goals. The times I am not as organized I notice that I am not as focused. A clear space is a clear mind, and that's always my mindset to stay focused.

Cecile Fevrier