At the end of Lecture 19 on Monday August 22, FINAL EXAM will be posted in BLACKBOARD under EXAMS, you can take your FINAL EXAM any time from Monday August 22 at 1:00 pm to Tuesday August 23 at 11:59 pm (Latest), you will be given 4 hours to take your FINAL EXAM, it must be taken in one sitting.
FINAL EXAM will cover:
- 3.1 Defining the Derivative
- 3.2 The Derivative as a Function
- 3.3 Differentiation Rules
- 3.4 Derivatives as Rates of Change
- 3.5 Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions
- 3.6 The Chain Rule
- 3.7 Derivatives of Inverse Functions
- 3.8 Implicit Differentiation
- 3.9 Derivatives of Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- 4.1 Related Rates
- 4.2 Linear Approximations and Differentials
- 4.3 Maxima and Minima
- 4.4 The Mean Value Theorem
- 4.5 Derivatives and the Shape of a Graph
- 4.6 Limits at Infinity and Asymptotes
- 4.7 Applied Optimization Problems
- 4.8 L’Hôpital’s Rule
- 4.10 Antiderivatives
To prepare for your FINAL EXAM go over:
Review for FINAL EXAM and watch the video
Scientific Calculator IS ALLOWED.
DESMOS Scientific Calculator from our website IS ALLOWED.