At the end of Lecture 18 on Monday November 07, Exam 2 will be posted in BLACKBOARD under EXAMS, you will be able to start EXAM 2 any time from Monday November 07 at 2:00 pm to Tuesday November 08 at 11:59 pm (Latest), you will be given 4 hours to take Exam 2, it must be taken in one sitting.
Exam 2 will cover:
- 3.7 Derivatives of Inverse Functions
- 3.8 Implicit Differentiation
- 3.9 Derivatives of Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- 4.1 Related Rates
- 4.2 Linear Approximations and Differentials
- 4.3 Maxima and Minima
- 4.4 The Mean Value Theorem
- 4.5 Derivatives and the Shape of a Graph
To prepare for Exam 2 go over:
Review for Exam 2 and watch the video
Scientific Calculator IS ALLOWED.
DESMOS Scientific Calculator from our website IS ALLOWED.