Class Directory

Intro

Use the button below to add yourself to this directory of the students in our class. Everyone should add themselves to the directory, but because this is public, you are allowed to use an alias for your name and an image of something besides you to represent yourself. I may ask you to confirm privately so I know who is who.

Alejandro Cardena

Hi everyone my name is Alejandro Cardena. I am a multimedia programming and design major at Borough of Manhattan Community College and am expected to graduate next spring in May of 2023. I…

Continue reading

Fidel

Hello everybody, I am a student at BMCC and my major is Multimedia Design. I wish to continue my education and pursue a Bachelors degree. I am hoping to learn skills that I…

Continue reading

Professor Chris Stein

I am a professor, academic technologist and digital media creative. I’ve been working in the field for a long time and seen a lot of changes. I’m excited about new developments in web…

Continue reading

Tasia

Hello everyone! My name is Tasia Miller. I am a Multimedia Programming student in my final semester at BMCC. I like to listen to music, play games, and design fun things with my…

Continue reading

Will Velasquez

Hello everyone my name is William but you can call me Will. I am a Multimedia Programming Student in my final year. I’m really into fitness and playing games. I will like to…

Continue reading

Yong Cheng

Hello everyone, I am from China, mmd program. I like playing games and fitness, especially games, welcome everyone to play games together. I hope to learn more codes for building websites in this…

Continue reading