Class Directory

Class Directory Page.

If you’re in the class, add yourself!

Aaliyah Gayle

My name is Aaliyah Gayle, I am a 19-year-old art student from New York, I am interested in Graphic Design, Coding, and Photography. I am a multiple Media Programming and design Major at…

Continue reading

Angelica Lopez

Angelica is the Supplemental Instruction Leader for our class. She took this course in Spring 21. While she is waiting for her BMCC account Prof Stein will post in her place. Weekly Zoom…

Continue reading

Erick Rivera

Hello!! My name is Erick Rivera and my major is Multimedia and Programming. I like to design a little bit of everything. I enjoy HTML and CSS. I am looking forward to improve…

Continue reading

Mark Morta

Hi everyone! My name is Mark Morta. I am a multimedia programming and design major. I decided to embark on this journey at BMCC because like many people in the retail industry, I…

Continue reading

Minglin Chen

I am Minglin Chen. I am from China but living in Brooklyn. I was a graphic designer before I move to the United States. Now, I want to transfer my career into a…

Continue reading

Professor Chris Stein

I am a professor, academic technologist and digital media creative. I’ve been working in the field for a long time and seen a lot of changes. I’m excited about new developments in web…

Continue reading

Viktoriia Bryzhatova

Hello! My name is Viktoriia Bryzhatova. I am originally from Ukraine, and I’ve been living in New York for 7 years. My major is Multimedia Programming and Design. This is my last semester…

Continue reading