Character Design – Reuben J. Medina

I liked the character design of Pacman from the Pacman Show because of how his limbs look on his body that the original Pacman did not have also his high top sneakers that are similar to the Back to the Future Nike’s. All things I was considering to add to my Character Design and I feel Pacman’s show design was successful.
The Super Metroid design of Samus is design I’ve appreciated for a while it terms of the amount of detail it has despite being a pixel type design also the amount of angles you see of Samus within the game. The most notable thing to me is the amount of times Samus suit design changes based on the suit she gets. Which is something that has always attracted me within games.
The design of Bemo in Adventure time I liked because it was the first thing to come to mind in terms how similar it’d look to my character. The thing I liked is the system that Bemo is, is very rectangle and bulky and Bemo’s limbs are frail and small yet it is not too visually distracting is something I’d like to replicate.
In my design I wanted to try different things it terms of the size and simplicity/detail would look like on the character. Also possible different body types my character might have based on the ability it poses.