Meet The Team

Chis Lopez, Students Success Librarian

Chris Lopez
Librarian

More than just a place to find information, I believe the Library should be a place for students to express themselves, share the wisdom of their experiences, and cultivate their self-understanding. I am thrilled that the Library Peer Ambassador program can contribute to that work. It's why I became a librarian in the first place. Working with the Library Peer Ambassadors is the best part of my job.

Alyssa Sukana
Library Peer Ambassador Alumna

During my time as a Library Peer Ambassador, I have felt space to contribute
what I personally have to offer to the cohort we are building, and I have felt encouraged to creatively
experiment with support. I have felt more connected to my educational experience at BMCC and more
invested.

Alexandra Medina
Library Peer Ambassador, Alumna

During my time as a Library Peer Ambassador, I have gotten the chance to work on various projects that support the goals of the Library Peer Ambassadors with results I can feel proud of. I am passionate about my work and greatly enjoy working with the team.

Siddratul Kastury
Library Peer Ambassador

During my time as a Library peer Ambassador, I have gotten the chance to work with amazing people who make me feel so co, by working with them they come, my family, as I c and I was able to show my work skill on d I love to write a story and I able to show my skill of writing story and I had the chance to do I or BMCC. I have never left co to BMCC since I joined the Library peer Ambassador I felt very connected to BMCC I was meeting new people in the library each people I made I learn something new from them it was an amazing experience to have. I’m thankful to get this opportunity in my life.

Nina-Sarai Harding
Library Peer Ambassador

I've been given the opportunity to utilize my skills in editorial knowledge and public outreach via social media to aid the team in their efforts. I'm grateful I also get to work with a diverse group of multifaceted individuals in the process. Being equally unique in their own abilities, the greater student body deserves greater accessibility in relation to information. I plan on using my position as a Library Peer Ambassador, and passion for aspiring Librarianship, to make this accessibility known and in turn inspire passion for learning in others.

Ime Ekpo
Library Peer Ambassador

The library is a cipher where students, faculty, and staff congregate for the maintenance of intellect. As a journalist, I have a knack for unearthing and gathering information that is relevant for a specific populace. In my position as a Library Peer Ambassador, my goal is to curate and develop products that will keep the BMCC populace informed about the wide-range of handy resources that are open to students, faculty, and staff at The Randolph Library. I am also bound to include the collective of scholastic, financial, and career resources that BMCC has to offer through this initiative.