Course: MMA215-1300 Typography & Layout Spring 2021 Machauf

active 2 days, 3 hours ago
MMA215-1300 Typography & Layout Spring 2021 Machauf
This Course is OPEN, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the corresponding Site.
Department
Media Arts and Technology
Academic Program
Multimedia Programming and Design, A.S.
Course Contact
Course Code
MMA215
Section Code
1300
Term
Spring 2021
Category
Course
Course Description

A forum for students in the MMA 215 Typography & Layout class to share projects and ideas.

Credits

Recent Discussions

Introduction

Hi there! My name is Tamara Gomes, Im from Brazil and that's my third semester at BMCC. My major is Graphic Design and Multimedia. I took MMA100 before, I really enjoyed the class and I hope to learn new things, to expand my perspective and haveSee MoreIntroduction

Introduction

<span style="font-weight: 400;">My name is Gabriela Martinez, I mainly go by Gabby and I'm a 22 year old artist of many mediums. I was born and raised here in nyc. I'm currently reaching for a studio arts associates and plan to go into motionSee MoreIntroduction

Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Sandro and this is my last semester at BMCC. From here I want to go to four year college and get a degree in Graphic Design. I am also interested in photography, visual arts and watching sports.See MoreIntroduction

Recent Docs

Introduction

Hi, my name is Guadalupe Ramirez. My major is Multimedia Programming and Design and this is my last semester in BMCC. I'm twenty-two years old, turning twenty-three in a few days. I was born here in New York City, but when I turned 13 years old mySee MoreIntroduction

Introductions

Hi everyone my name is Shaquille Edwards I was born in Jamaica. when I was 8 years-old me and my family move to the United States I currently live in Staten Island, New York. my short-term goal is to finish college and my graphic novel. mySee MoreIntroductions