Course: GWS 300-050W | Gender & Women’s Studies Capstone | Dr. Munshi | Fall 2020

active 3 days, 14 hours ago
GWS 300-050W | Gender & Women’s Studies Capstone | Dr. Munshi | Fall 2020
This Course is OPEN.
Departments
Social Sciences, Human Services and Criminal Justice, Speech, Communications, and Theatre Arts
Professor
Course Code
GWS 300
Section Code
050W
Term
Fall 2020
Category
Course
Course Description

The Gender and Women’s Studies Capstone course will be a culmination and synthesis of students’ work in the GWS program. Over the course of the semester, students will explore a topic in GWS in-depth; they will sharpen their analytical abilities and critical thinking skills while engaging in an independent research and/or experiential learning project. Through course readings and individual and/or group work, students will apply interdisciplinary concepts, theories and methods to real life experiences, resulting in a research paper or project and a presentation to the class.
*avatar image credit: Jess X. Snow (jessxsnow.com) (image available at justseeds.org)

Recent Posts

Module 3: Feminist Epistemologies

Learning Objectives for the week Intro video, mini-lesson Reading/other texts with Reading […] See MoreModule 3: Feminist Epistemologies

Discussion Board Prompt #5

Please respond to all sets of questions below. The post should be 400-600 words (and can be […] See MoreDiscussion Board Prompt #5

Discussion Board Prompt #4

Please respond to all sets of questions below. The post should be 400-600 words (and can be […] See MoreDiscussion Board Prompt #4

I needed to thank you for this excellent read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I […] See More

Recent Discussions

Ask Me a Question!!

To ask a question about the class, all you have to do is "create  a new topic." I will respond as soon as I can-- and anyone else in the class can also respond, answer the question, make a comment, or anything else. See MoreAsk Me a Question!!

Recent Docs

No Recent Docs