Community: GAINS Scholars

active 1 week, 2 days ago
GAINS Scholars
This Community is OPEN.
Departments
Counseling, Other
Office or Center
Other
Community Contact
Category
Student Group
Description

This is the ONLINE COMMUNITY of the Gaining Academic Insight & New Strategies Program (GAINS). Connect with others or tap into free and valuable resources. Through this collaboration between the BMCC Counseling Center, the Academic Advisement and Transfer Center, and the Learning Resource Center you can #MakeGAINS and have the successful BMCC college experience you imagined!

Acknowledgements: Created by:

Recent Posts

Academic Probation can be scary but its not the end of the world.You can turn it. And here are a very tips.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wWa6SzfQ6HY See MoreAcademic Probation can be scary but its not the end of the world.You can turn it. And here are a very tips.

What is your mindset? You can and will turn it around.

Spring 2023 semester is approaching and Fall 2022 is behind us. It's time to look forward and […] See MoreWhat is your mindset? You can and will turn it around.

Upcoming Events: Week of 1/2-1/6

With so many events, meetings, workshops, and more across campus, the GAINS weekly calendar […] See MoreUpcoming Events: Week of 1/2-1/6

You got this Shanell. See More

1)study and tutoring use time management wisely […] See More

I will make sure I give myself time to adjust to my environment I will take my time with […] See More

Recent Discussions

GAINS…WHAT GAINS?!

What are the 3 TOP #GAINS you want to accomplish this semester? 1. 2. 3. #MakeGAINStogether See MoreGAINS…WHAT GAINS?!

Recent Docs

No Recent Docs