Course: Art104: Art History Survey II Spring 2020 Yan Yang

active 4 years, 1 month ago
Art104: Art History Survey II Spring 2020 Yan Yang
This Course is PRIVATE, but the corresponding Site is OPEN to all visitors.
Department
Music and Art
Course Contact
Course Code
Art104
Term
Spring 2020
Category
Course
Course Description

This introduction to art history includes the study of painting, sculpture, architecture and other media by surveying the Renaissance period through the early 20th century using a global approach. The exploration of art and architecture in terms of historical, social, and political contexts, meaning and style will promote a general understanding of the development of art forms and style from different periods and in different cultures, as well as the effects of cultural exchanges on the arts. Discussions of techniques, media, composition, and representation will provide an understanding of key concepts in art.

Acknowledgements: Created by:

Recent Posts

End of semester announcements and reminders

Hi Guys, Thank you for a wonderful semester, hang in there, we are almost done! Below are the […] See MoreEnd of semester announcements and reminders

Lecture 15 Reflection

Write a reflection about today's lecture. What did you find interesting or striking, did you have […] See MoreLecture 15 Reflection

Lecture 15 Reflection

Comment on: End of semester announcements and reminders

Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I have really […] See MoreComment on: End of semester announcements and reminders

Comment on: Lecture 15 Reflection

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group? There's a lot of people […] See MoreComment on: Lecture 15 Reflection

Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There's a lot of people that […] See MoreComment on: End of semester announcements and reminders