Final, etc.

Hello All – 

I have unexpectedly found myself in the hospital and will be here another day or two. As such, I am amending our course in a way that I hope you will find helpful. We will not have another week of content, thus there will not be a snapshot or content response 13. Please use the time you would have to complete a missed assignment for full credit. I will review your work for snapshot/response 12 on Disclosure when I return home. We will discuss Disclosure in class on 12/15 and we will not meet tomorrow, 12/8.

I am also sharing the final now, and asking that you complete it by Wednesday 12/15/21 at 11:59 pm. As always, if you need more time, email me and we can make that happen. Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvIO1HAoXVMPlAGAwOh0c-UwnJyE0yn6v25nwgWLqfoC7JNQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

I will also post this as an announcement. Please feel free to write with questions, but know that I probably won’t respond until this weekend at the earliest. Apologies for this abrupt change. I hope it is helpful rather than hurtful.

Best Regards,

Brianne