Dear BMCC Students,
Are you a UFT or DC37 member working in a public school or daycare?
The LEAP to Teacher (LTT) Program at MBCC is happy to announce that all free LTT support services are available to paraprofessionals, teachers, and other school and daycare personnel who are UFT or DC 37 members pursuing a degree at BMCC.
The Borough Manhattan Community College (BMCC) in collaboration with the CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies’ LTT program, supports union members working in public schools and other Pre-K to 12 educational settings pursuing higher education and advancing their careers in teaching or any other field of study.
* Union tuition benefits information (voucher and reimbursement)
* Workshops to support student success
* One-on-one writing tutoring (online only)
* Academic advisement and career counseling
* Free teacher certification exam prep workshops and courses
* Assistance with transferring to the LTT CUNY senior colleges after completion of the AA/ AS degree
* And more To be part of the LEAP to Teacher program, please complete this form: https://forms.office.com/r/mWEHdw5mL7 (If the link is not working, please copy and paste it into your browser.)
Antoinette Adman, the LTT Program Specialist at BMCC, will contact you to set up an appointment. You can also reach her at Antoinette.Adman@slu.cuny.edu or the numbers below.
We are looking forward to supporting you on your educational journey.
LEAP to Teacher Program at BMCC
Text only: 929-320-0608 Email: Antoinette.Adman@slu.cuny.ed