<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>BMCC OpenLab | Victoria Moros | Activity</title>
	<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/victoriamoros/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/victoriamoros/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Victoria Moros.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 01:17:56 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b878b62e2a94100574efe4893a890d9</guid>
				<title>Victoria Moros posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/prt105-fall-2024/2024/01/29/interesse-pessoal/#comment-14</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Sep 2024 17:48:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oi pessoal, my name is Victoria Moros. I was born in Brazil and migrated to the United States when I was 8 with my parents. When I started school my father told me to find a friend who spoke Spanish so I wouldn&#8217;t be so lost. Since my arrival, I now speak three languages fluently. I&#8217;m taking Portuguese because I mostly speak English and Spanish on&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-168866"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/prt105-fall-2024/2024/01/29/interesse-pessoal/#comment-14" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/llomask/" rel="nofollow ugc">Laurie Lomask</a> wrote a new blog post <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/prt105-fall-2024/2024/01/29/interesse-pessoal/" rel="nofollow ugc">Interesse pessoal</a> in the group <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/prt105-fall-2024/" rel="nofollow ugc">PRT105 Fall 2024</a> <strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/prt105-spring-2024/?p=939" rel="nofollow ugc">Interesse pessoal</a></strong>Introduce yourself to the class! Let us know a bit about yourself and why you are taking Portuguese. Please also [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e58cb2adffe1c7ed0c3f71e3575ceb4</guid>
				<title>Victoria Moros joined the group POL 100 (0505) – Introduction to American Government – Fall 2022</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/108369/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Aug 2022 14:26:58 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61562cd783eb367b8a660c92ca3d006d</guid>
				<title>Victoria Moros joined the group GWS 100 1700 – SPRING 22</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/89542/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Feb 2022 20:00:08 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d917e99a07f873933659be98d09a8949</guid>
				<title>Victoria Moros joined the group GWS 100 0501 – SPRING 22</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/89227/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Feb 2022 19:10:53 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cdbe2aa0d154134aaecabf61c797d053</guid>
				<title>Victoria Moros replied to the topic Discussion #1: Introduction in the forum GWS 100 1100 - SPRING 22</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/gws-100-1100-spring-22/forum/topic/discussion-1-introduction/#post-10815</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Jan 2022 23:56:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My name is Vitória Moros, and I&#8217;m working towards becoming a modern-day renaissance woman. I&#8217;m 19 and studying to get a degree in Liberal Arts. I have interests in politics, writing, philosophy, and art, so liberal arts was a perfect major that allows me to indulge in all of that. I was born in Recife, Brazil, and migrated to America when I was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87775"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/gws-100-1100-spring-22/forum/topic/discussion-1-introduction/#post-10815" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c83a25027885e0457fc5922e48c44c6b</guid>
				<title>Victoria Moros replied to the topic Discussion #1: Introduction in the forum GWS 100 1100 - SPRING 22</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/gws-100-1100-spring-22/forum/topic/discussion-1-introduction/#post-10815</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Jan 2022 23:56:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My name is Vitória Moros, and I’m working towards becoming a modern-day renaissance woman. I’m 19 and studying to get a degree in Liberal Arts. I have interests in politics, writing, philosophy, and art, so liberal arts was a perfect major that allows me to indulge in all of that. I was born in Recife, Brazil, and migrated to America when I was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87753"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/gws-100-1100-spring-22/forum/topic/discussion-1-introduction/#post-10815" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3bf9c264d58d3e1f84903509f17d5d2</guid>
				<title>Victoria Moros joined the group GWS 100 1100 – SPRING 22</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/87751/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Jan 2022 23:54:06 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75b43832269003cef7913e63d2efa4f5</guid>
				<title>Victoria Moros changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/86853/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Jan 2022 02:33:37 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a65ca1bef4056f581a0ec7ceb9d98e31</guid>
				<title>Victoria Moros changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/86852/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Jan 2022 02:32:57 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">defcbca767f7ece3c079b75961c11f83</guid>
				<title>Victoria Moros became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/86849/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Jan 2022 02:24:53 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>