<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>BMCC OpenLab | Heather H | Activity</title>
	<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/redlacewyandotte/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/redlacewyandotte/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Heather H.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 11:27:28 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf00ef9ddfd3bb4f8cc3af55406baea5</guid>
				<title>Heather H posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/05/14/aryanna-figueroa-discussion-15/#comment-271</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2025 17:34:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I loved my poetry flyer although it was not my highest grade, I felt good about the work I did. I struggle in content area myself. However I loved the poet and poem. I can agree with you so much on the drive and self motivation and fueling ourselves in our studies and work. I also had to get past failures and keep going and for myself at times&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-181183"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/05/14/aryanna-figueroa-discussion-15/#comment-271" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/aryannafigueroa22/" rel="nofollow ugc">aryanna figueroa</a> wrote a new blog post <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/05/14/aryanna-figueroa-discussion-15/" rel="nofollow ugc">Aryanna Figueroa Discussion 15</a> in the group <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/" rel="nofollow ugc">ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</a> <strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19357" rel="nofollow ugc">Aryanna Figueroa Discussion 15</a></strong>1. Which assignment do you feel was most [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8fe0dd1862be2bc99458c49baea5c547</guid>
				<title>Heather H wrote a new blog post DB 15 Heather Hansen in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19388</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2025 17:30:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19388" rel="nofollow ugc">DB 15 Heather Hansen</a></strong>This semester in class I feel my most successfull assignment was a essay I wrote in which my <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19388" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db5b71bbd8d2393c79ed8a36af7331bd</guid>
				<title>Heather H posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/05/04/concepcion-arellano-discussion-13/#comment-262</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2025 01:08:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree with his analysis of short stories and the simplicity of simple things like chairs or even hairs and turn them into something beautiful. I love simplicity and simple sentences yet also I love simili&#8217;s and metaphors and how a poem can turn them into something beautiful. Simple yet complex using something like a rose.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/concepare16/" rel="nofollow ugc">Concepcion Arellano</a> wrote a new blog post <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/05/04/concepcion-arellano-discussion-13/" rel="nofollow ugc">Concepcion Arellano Discussion 13</a> in the group <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/" rel="nofollow ugc">ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</a> <strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19297" rel="nofollow ugc">Concepcion Arellano Discussion 13</a></strong>I have always thought that an [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d598f3f26cba402beab91a959763034f</guid>
				<title>Heather H wrote a new blog post Discussion Post 13 Heather Hansen in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19324</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2025 00:57:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19324" rel="nofollow ugc">Discussion Post 13 Heather Hansen</a></strong>Shakespeare&#8217;s Sonnet 13o challenges idealized portrayals of love, favoring honesty over <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19324" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">afef11f5056e050603e5f435fb9b55c1</guid>
				<title>Heather H posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/04/11/daryen-rubin-week-11/#comment-216</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Apr 2025 01:55:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I value your opinion although is greatly varies on my own personal perspective of fairy tales. I think it is quite amazing how one can interpret fairy tales and them being either positive or negative. I do think imagination is important and many great ideas come from books, literature and fantasy. We are ofen inspired from what we read and oftern&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-180130"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/04/11/daryen-rubin-week-11/#comment-216" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/daryenrubin/" rel="nofollow ugc">Daryen Rubin</a> wrote a new blog post <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/04/11/daryen-rubin-week-11/" rel="nofollow ugc">Daryen Rubin Week 11</a> in the group <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/" rel="nofollow ugc">ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</a> <strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19094" rel="nofollow ugc">Daryen Rubin Week 11</a></strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19094" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> My thesis for my research essay on fairy tales is as follows: Fairy [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e2151347744727d61315f741c8c6355</guid>
				<title>Heather H wrote a new blog post Week 11 Heather Hansen in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19100</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Apr 2025 01:51:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19100" rel="nofollow ugc">Week 11 Heather Hansen</a></strong>“Sex and Violence in Fairy Tales” editorial by David Isaacs, Journal of Pediatrics and Chi <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19100" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5ad81a901355f3333051c53e30d2ff6</guid>
				<title>Heather H posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/03/25/week-9/#comment-185</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Mar 2025 00:26:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi there, I think your post is really good as it speaks about the characters in the story and details them. I also appreciated the essay exploring the depth of the meaning of the story. Although in a sense I feel like the author had to defend her story. I feel the violence helps us understand the importance of going all the &#8220;in&#8221; if we are going to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-179712"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/03/25/week-9/#comment-185" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/fatimsidibe001/" rel="nofollow ugc">Fatim Sidibe</a> wrote a new blog post <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/03/25/week-9/" rel="nofollow ugc">week #9</a> in the group <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/" rel="nofollow ugc">ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</a> <strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18891" rel="nofollow ugc">week #9</a></strong>If I hadn’t read O’Connor’s essay in Activity 1, I would have missed some key insights into <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18891" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a>			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76cf808a47792ab60f4eb9a420cfb68e</guid>
				<title>Heather H wrote a new blog post Week 9 Discussion Post Heather Hansen in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18943</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Mar 2025 00:16:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18943" rel="nofollow ugc">Week 9 Discussion Post Heather Hansen</a></strong>I believe in the freedom of speech and I also believe that we still live in a world where <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18943" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96faa64a6a287f63ab1859ddf39732c2</guid>
				<title>Heather H posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/03/23/discussion-7-hsu-wai-phyar/#comment-170</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Mar 2025 02:46:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Hsu, I really enjoyed reading your post and how you compared &#8220;The Sound of Water&#8221; to Oedpius the King and used the river to describe the two. I think this is put together very well and articulated beautifully. The fate in this story is such a tragedy and it can&#8217;t be seen coming. It is very emotional as you said and so much depth. I feel as&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-179572"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/03/23/discussion-7-hsu-wai-phyar/#comment-170" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/hsuwaiphyar59/" rel="nofollow ugc">Hsu Wai Phyar</a> wrote a new blog post <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/03/23/discussion-7-hsu-wai-phyar/" rel="nofollow ugc">Discussion 7 &#8211; Hsu Wai Phyar</a> in the group <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/" rel="nofollow ugc">ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</a> <strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18874" rel="nofollow ugc">Discussion 7 &#8211; Hsu Wai Phyar</a></strong>I have become more confident in the reading and [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79049f2115a75b72547e27030cb76fed</guid>
				<title>Heather H wrote a new blog post Week 7 Discussion Post by Heather Hansen in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18879</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Mar 2025 02:39:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18879" rel="nofollow ugc">Week 7 Discussion Post by Heather Hansen</a></strong>In the last two weeks of reading poetry I have learned to look into what the author of the <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18879" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba6f4fd515bcc830b60881f4a45ffbfa</guid>
				<title>Heather H posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/02/28/hilda-basurto-curiel-discussion-5/#comment-124</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Mar 2025 01:53:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Hilda, I make a lot of mistakes too and can really relate to your discussion post. I really love poetry and find it such a beautiful expression as well. I loved last week&#8217;s class. I received. a lot of feedback even after putting a lot of work into my essay. I realize it is going to take a lot of work out of me just to pass this class and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-178389"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/02/28/hilda-basurto-curiel-discussion-5/#comment-124" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/hildabasurtocuriel85/" rel="nofollow ugc">Hilda Basurto</a> wrote a new blog post <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/02/28/hilda-basurto-curiel-discussion-5/" rel="nofollow ugc">Hilda Basurto Curiel &#8211; Discussion 5</a> in the group <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/" rel="nofollow ugc">ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</a> <strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18578" rel="nofollow ugc">Hilda Basurto Curiel &#8211; Discussion 5</a></strong>In Essay one I learned my mistakes [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">818ac73fa516efc33f1b47c5e336b1d5</guid>
				<title>Heather H wrote a new blog post Heather Hansen Week 5 Discussion in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18614</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Mar 2025 01:49:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18614" rel="nofollow ugc">Heather Hansen Week 5 Discussion</a></strong>I have learned through the process of writing the first essay that I have much room for <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18614" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">140c3fb3e4e66ad588a5afb3bec75d90</guid>
				<title>Heather H posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/02/15/discussion-board-3/#comment-97</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Feb 2025 02:00:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Nicole,</p>
<p>After reading your Discussion post, I see ideas on how I can write even better. You have inspired me with the way you write. Your writing has all the elements which I would also want to include in my story however I feel your post is much better articulated and as it gives great examples. I also really like how said it would&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-178196"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/02/15/discussion-board-3/#comment-97" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/nicolesylvain/" rel="nofollow ugc">Nicole sylvain</a> wrote a new blog post <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/02/15/discussion-board-3/" rel="nofollow ugc">Discussion board #3</a> in the group <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/" rel="nofollow ugc">ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</a> <strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18394" rel="nofollow ugc">Discussion board #3</a></strong>In The Lesson by Toni Cade Bambara, Miss Moore, a well-educated [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b20db81b8c58ca496504a4eaf2d83861</guid>
				<title>Heather H wrote a new blog post Heather Hansen &#034;Week 3 Discussion&#034; in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18501</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Feb 2025 01:52:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18501" rel="nofollow ugc">Heather Hansen &quot;Week 3 Discussion&quot;</a></strong>After reading &#8220;The Lesson&#8221; by Toni Cade Bambara, I would title my essay &#8220;School-Blocked&#8221;. The <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18501" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ec2d3b11900082b90b238d050568bb8</guid>
				<title>Heather H wrote a new blog post Heather Hansen Week 1 Discussion in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18465</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Feb 2025 22:12:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18465" rel="nofollow ugc">Heather Hansen Week 1 Discussion</a></strong>The assignment of activity ten for week one requires no actual writing at this time. I will <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18465" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05fd527067b2f921e46e9df9e3a0314d</guid>
				<title>Heather H posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/02/04/mohammed-week-1/#comment-95</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Feb 2025 06:37:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Mohammed,<br />
You captured week 1 and the activity 10 very accurately. I Printed out the MLA formatting and the &#8220;The Most Handsome Drowned Man&#8221; by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, as I find this helpful fo when it is time for me to write my first essay using MLA ans inserting quotes. I am behind on this at the moment. I also printed the sample student&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-177962"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/02/04/mohammed-week-1/#comment-95" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/mohammeda/" rel="nofollow ugc">Mohammed</a> wrote a new blog post <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/02/04/mohammed-week-1/" rel="nofollow ugc">Mohammed Week #1</a> in the group <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/" rel="nofollow ugc">ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</a> <strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18120" rel="nofollow ugc">Mohammed Week #1</a></strong>The prewriting assignment in Week 1 Activity 10 is about preparing to write your [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f217e0d05a6655e4f9baa3b4442f9de5</guid>
				<title>Heather H wrote a new blog post Week 1 Discussion Heather Hanen in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18363</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Feb 2025 05:33:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18363" rel="nofollow ugc">Week 1 Discussion Heather Hanen</a></strong>Hello My name is Heather Hansen, I may be doing this wrong but I am trying to catch up in <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18363" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">714278846fcd2d9ae5d6c5f68e363b3b</guid>
				<title>Heather H wrote a new blog post Week 1 Discussion by Heather Hansen in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18352</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Feb 2025 05:11:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18352" rel="nofollow ugc">Week 1 Discussion by Heather Hansen</a></strong>I have appeciated reading the stories in class and the discussions and meanings we have <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18352" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f190658afce5b96353ce56a27a3c4bc</guid>
				<title>Heather H&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/177527/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2025 07:43:43 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0684289cf19f8560ab4076d16087f42</guid>
				<title>Heather H posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/01/30/hello-everyone-i-am-carol/#comment-9</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Feb 2025 04:07:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everyone, I am Heather</p>
<p>I would like to introduce myself as a Criminal Justice student. I love performing arts, visual arts, cooking and traveling and look forward to this class.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/carolvaron25/" rel="nofollow ugc">Carol varon</a> wrote a new blog post <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/01/30/hello-everyone-i-am-carol/" rel="nofollow ugc">Hello everyone! I am Carol</a> in the group <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/" rel="nofollow ugc">ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</a> <strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=17952" rel="nofollow ugc">Hello everyone! I am Carol</a></strong>I would like to introduce myself, my name is carol varon, [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9ab0049cfa575ba6557f6ae585caa4a</guid>
				<title>Heather H created the site HezzeRELLA</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/176151/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jan 2025 18:20:45 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e38797e6b6de6ae41ef8a42a0c1e9ac4</guid>
				<title>Heather H posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2024/01/21/welcome-to-eng-201/#comment-4</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jan 2025 15:27:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Everyone,<br />
It is wonderful to meet you, my name is Heather and it is great to be here. I look forward to this term, I am adjusting to learning the online platform and navigating the technology. I experienced a few challenges in my initial set up of my accessing of the platform and account. I wish everyone a successful and fulfilling term.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-175732"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2024/01/21/welcome-to-eng-201/#comment-4" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/cconway/" rel="nofollow ugc">Celeste Conway</a> wrote a new blog post <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2024/01/21/welcome-to-eng-201/" rel="nofollow ugc">Welcome to ENG 201</a> in the group <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/" rel="nofollow ugc">ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</a> <strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2024-c-conway/?p=13940" rel="nofollow ugc">Welcome to ENG 201</a></strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2024-c-conway/?p=13940" rel="nofollow ugc"></a> Welcome to the first two days of the course.  I look forward to an [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3d4c3f0bccafec72df221b1601fff2a</guid>
				<title>Heather H joined the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/175731/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jan 2025 15:21:49 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af270477b04d055b67d17cf1f5550dbf</guid>
				<title>Heather H became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/175722/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jan 2025 15:16:06 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>