Gratitude Presentation (Low-risk assignment) – DRAFT
You will be able to deliver a gratitude presentation
You will use the language and delivery method of a special occasion presentation to show gratitude and make someone feel extra special.
You will organize the presentation to meet 2-3 minutes time frame.
Due: 10/20/21 @ 12 noon
For the Gratitude Presentation, you will do the following:
- Identify a person or thing you would like to appreciate.
- Brainstorm to select three attributes you would like to celebrate them for displaying.
- Compose a two-three-minute presentation using the language of a special occasion presentation.
- Include at least one visual aid (i.e., ad image of the person, one image to reflect the person’s attributes).
- Prepare a brief outline showing the introduction, body, and conclusion for your presentation.
- Practice your presentation to meet the time requirement.
- Prepare your set to record your presentation (see the guidelines to record and submit your presentation to the OpenLab.
- Submit your presentation by the due date: 10/20/21 @ 12 noon.