- When are you available to meet outside of class?
I am able to meet after classes
- Which skills can you bring to the team?
I can bring organization and if needed a mediator
- Are you comfortable leading or have you led a group team like this before?
I have led a few groups, so I am a little comfortable leading groups.
- What is your major?
My Major is Multimedia Programming and Design
- What are your career goals?
My career goals are to eventually be a freelance photographer and designer. But I would also like to work for game companies and lend a hand in creating games.
- What grade are you seeking to get on this project?
An A or a B
- Are you the kind of person who works through the semester steadily or seeks to complete everything right before the assessment is due?
I can work steadily through the semester, by setting apart time.
- What social cause are you interested in? This could be a general subject (i.e: the environment) or a more specific topic (i.e: Cleaning up the Gowanus canal).
I am interested in Homelessness and Poverty.
Four things I like to do are:
- Listen to music
- playing games
- I like working
- talking with my friends
Four of my favorite movies are
- Batman: Dark Knight
- Queen of the damned
Four of my favorite singers/bands are
- Ice nine kills
- Lil Nas X
- Cardi B
Four things that describe my personality are