I chose snapchat because the interface is so simple and it is also one of the apps I use the most. Snapchat also has a very friendly and calm interface rather than most apps that are complex and cluttered with all types of gimmicks.
- When are you available to meet outside of class?
I am able to meet after classes
- Which skills can you bring to the team?
I can bring organization and consistency. I am a very hard worker as long as the team provides the same energy
- Are you comfortable leading or have you led a group team like this before?
I have led a few groups, but I do work better as a listener
- What is your major?
Multimedia Programming and Design
- What are your career goals?
I have different career goals outside my major, but I would like to be a graphic designer
- What grade are you seeking to get on this project?
- Are you the kind of person who works through the semester steadily or seeks to complete everything right before the assessment is due?
I can work steadily through the semester.
- What social cause are you interested in? This could be a general subject (i.e: the environment) or a more specific topic (i.e: Cleaning up the Gowanus canal).
I am interested in social justice.
- List four things you like to do
- Listen to music
- Watch movies
- Binge watch shows
- Hang out with friends
- List four of your favorite movies
- “Fast and Furious”
- “In Too Deep”
- “Space Jam”
- List four of your favorite singers/bands
- G Herbo
- Rod Wave
- Lil Durk
- List four words that describe your personality
- Laid back