For instructions on how to submit a post, please follow these instructions: https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/mmp460-1100-fall2021/posting-on-open-lab/. FORMATTING FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT: Use the title format “[FirstName] [LastName] group forming” and select the Category “Week 2 – Group Forming Activity”
Step 1: Create a Post with answers to the following questions:
- When are you available to meet outside of class?
- Which skills can you bring to the team?
- Are you comfortable leading or have you led a group team like this before?
- What is your major?
- What are your career goals?
- What grade are you seeking to get on this project?
- Are you the kind of person who works through the semester steadily or seeks to complete everything right before the assessment is due?
- What social cause are you interested in? This could be a general subject (i.e: the environment) or a more specific topic (i.e: Cleaning up the Gowanus canal).
Step 2: Read everyone else’s answers. Write down each classmate’s name and write down a “compatibility” level – between 1 (lowest) and 5 (best) – next to each one.
Step 3: Email me your compatibility list at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will keep these ratings anonymous and will take them into account when forming the groups. Please do not be disappointed if you don’t get your “ideal” group. I will do my best to accommodate everyone’s preferences but will also try to balance everyone’s skill sets.