<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>BMCC OpenLab | TIFFANIE NIEVES-ROSARIO | Activity</title>
	<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/tiffanienievesrosario/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/tiffanienievesrosario/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for TIFFANIE NIEVES-ROSARIO.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 12:09:46 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0380cbd5502b59d09989626419ce16b</guid>
				<title>TIFFANIE NIEVES-ROSARIO wrote a new blog post Tiffanie Nieves-Rosario 3.2 in the group POL 100 (0502) - FALL 2025 - Introduction to American Government</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/pol-100-0502-fall-2025-introduction-to-american-government/?p=11126</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Sep 2025 03:50:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/pol-100-0502-fall-2025-introduction-to-american-government/?p=11126" rel="nofollow ugc">Tiffanie Nieves-Rosario 3.2</a></strong>1. Repressive State Apparatus    A Repressive State Apparatus is part of the government <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/pol-100-0502-fall-2025-introduction-to-american-government/?p=11126" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef8ada687ed5f2697072acabe51e8d66</guid>
				<title>TIFFANIE NIEVES-ROSARIO started the topic Class Introductions in the forum POL 100 (0502) - FALL 2025 - Introduction to American Government</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/pol-100-0502-fall-2025-introduction-to-american-government/forum/topic/class-introductions-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Aug 2025 16:28:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&lt;p data-start=&#8221;75&#8243; data-end=&#8221;408&#8243;&gt;Hello, my name is <strong>Tiffanie Nieves Rosario</strong>. I am currently attending BMCC and am majoring in <strong>Criminal Justice</strong>. I chose this field because I am interested in becoming a crime scene investigator or a private investigator for foster children. I want to use my skills to help protect and support vulnerable individuals&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-184561"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/pol-100-0502-fall-2025-introduction-to-american-government/forum/topic/class-introductions-2/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d7fa52d08d6fff0979c4b4f55c79456e</guid>
				<title>TIFFANIE NIEVES-ROSARIO joined the group POL 100 (0502) – FALL 2025 – Introduction to American Government</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/184560/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Aug 2025 16:23:43 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87377902dfada413ea4c5953a62382f2</guid>
				<title>TIFFANIE NIEVES-ROSARIO changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/184559/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Aug 2025 16:22:08 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38931081827d924f065a549b5ccc7ca0</guid>
				<title>TIFFANIE NIEVES-ROSARIO became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/184554/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Aug 2025 16:11:07 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>