<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>BMCC OpenLab | jewel.conyers55@stu.bmcc.cuny.edu | Activity</title>
	<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/jewel-conyers55stu-bmcc-cuny-edu/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/jewel-conyers55stu-bmcc-cuny-edu/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for jewel.conyers55@stu.bmcc.cuny.edu.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 22:10:13 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ddd52fdb9594cfb6fa771e934a62d79</guid>
				<title>jewel.conyers55@stu.bmcc.cuny.edu replied to the topic Segmentation Discussion in the forum MAR 100-A050 &#124; Intro to Marketing &#124; Professor Buckler &#124; Fall 2023</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/mar-100-a050-intro-to-marketing-professor-buckler-fall-2023/forum/topic/segmentation-discussion-7/#post-19077</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Oct 2023 23:26:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Yohance,</p>
<p>You really were thorough in your response which was great.  I too attempted to use the geographic segmentation but realized it was not the best option.  We both agreed that demographic segmentation was the best option to help increase sales.  I like how you also included lots of details such as how you were working with local da&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-144627"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/mar-100-a050-intro-to-marketing-professor-buckler-fall-2023/forum/topic/segmentation-discussion-7/#post-19077" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a1244f3643114b5c4a1918bd51ee409</guid>
				<title>jewel.conyers55@stu.bmcc.cuny.edu replied to the topic Segmentation Discussion in the forum MAR 100-A050 &#124; Intro to Marketing &#124; Professor Buckler &#124; Fall 2023</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/mar-100-a050-intro-to-marketing-professor-buckler-fall-2023/forum/topic/segmentation-discussion-7/#post-19076</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Oct 2023 23:07:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Zaheer,</p>
<p>We had a similar thought process when it came to who to target for our ice cream shop. We both knew that our target audience is families since they bring us the most money.  It was a good idea to do research on this before marketing and being able to see who increases your sales. I also thought it was a great idea to make your shop&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-144625"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/mar-100-a050-intro-to-marketing-professor-buckler-fall-2023/forum/topic/segmentation-discussion-7/#post-19076" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">59c143d03a2396d4587aef44fba19711</guid>
				<title>jewel.conyers55@stu.bmcc.cuny.edu replied to the topic Segmentation Discussion in the forum MAR 100-A050 &#124; Intro to Marketing &#124; Professor Buckler &#124; Fall 2023</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/mar-100-a050-intro-to-marketing-professor-buckler-fall-2023/forum/topic/segmentation-discussion-7/#post-18989</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Sep 2023 19:25:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In this simulation where I  was an ice cream shop owner of Swirly Scoops, my goal was to get more people to come to my ice cream shop. My average monthly revenue was $17,459 and the goal was to increase it by at least 20%. The first thing I did was define my market so I can see who will want ice cream from Swirly Scoops. I decided to do some&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-144350"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/mar-100-a050-intro-to-marketing-professor-buckler-fall-2023/forum/topic/segmentation-discussion-7/#post-18989" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec6afc9c75afb161b9c976780216f359</guid>
				<title>jewel.conyers55@stu.bmcc.cuny.edu replied to the topic Marketing Environment Discussion in the forum MAR 100-A050 &#124; Intro to Marketing &#124; Professor Buckler &#124; Fall 2023</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/mar-100-a050-intro-to-marketing-professor-buckler-fall-2023/forum/topic/marketing-environment-discussion-6/#post-18848</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Sep 2023 23:30:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jasmine,</p>
<p>We have similar experiences with Toys R US. After reading your response I wonder too if they only closed a few stores, would they have been able to save the entire company. Especially being billions of dollars in debt and continuing to put themselves in debt. I also think it didn&#8217;t help that they signed a deal for &#8221; debtor in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-142870"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/mar-100-a050-intro-to-marketing-professor-buckler-fall-2023/forum/topic/marketing-environment-discussion-6/#post-18848" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aadda0b2d56a6b5576c1d80c26df46e6</guid>
				<title>jewel.conyers55@stu.bmcc.cuny.edu replied to the topic Marketing Environment Discussion in the forum MAR 100-A050 &#124; Intro to Marketing &#124; Professor Buckler &#124; Fall 2023</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/mar-100-a050-intro-to-marketing-professor-buckler-fall-2023/forum/topic/marketing-environment-discussion-6/#post-18835</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Sep 2023 17:14:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Taylor,</p>
<p>I agree with you especially with the social factor of Toy R Us. Kids began to evolve and adapt to the tech wold. Kids were definitely more interested in the internet and gaming online compared to playing with toys. I also agree with the demographic factors as well. I also wrote and felt that parents would rather buy toys online for a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-142771"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/mar-100-a050-intro-to-marketing-professor-buckler-fall-2023/forum/topic/marketing-environment-discussion-6/#post-18835" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d26d67dad8d3b2cd2fde808f67d96d9e</guid>
				<title>jewel.conyers55@stu.bmcc.cuny.edu replied to the topic Marketing Environment Discussion in the forum MAR 100-A050 &#124; Intro to Marketing &#124; Professor Buckler &#124; Fall 2023</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/mar-100-a050-intro-to-marketing-professor-buckler-fall-2023/forum/topic/marketing-environment-discussion-6/#post-18834</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Sep 2023 17:03:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Growing up I was fortunate enough to visit Toys R US pretty frequently. One of my favorite memories as a child is my 8th birthday. I went to Time Square and went to the huge flagship store and was able to ride the Ferris Wheel and buy some candy in the &#8220;Candyland&#8221; section as I would call it, and of course pick a toy out. Toy R US was a magical&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-142770"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/mar-100-a050-intro-to-marketing-professor-buckler-fall-2023/forum/topic/marketing-environment-discussion-6/#post-18834" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cd947232a242e1bf80bbaa40591c7cc</guid>
				<title>jewel.conyers55@stu.bmcc.cuny.edu changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/141574/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Sep 2023 23:19:37 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95667556f9bcf7c2d59387dacc46b8b3</guid>
				<title>jewel.conyers55@stu.bmcc.cuny.edu joined the group MAR 100-A050 &#124; Intro to Marketing &#124; Professor Buckler &#124; Fall 2023</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/141199/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Sep 2023 11:55:11 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>