<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>BMCC OpenLab | Carol varon | Activity</title>
	<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/carolvaron25/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/carolvaron25/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Carol varon.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 14:24:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">238ac0684561e15adf6dfd2b6bc78ec6</guid>
				<title>Carol varon wrote a new blog post Carol Varon- Discussion Week 15 in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19353</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2025 14:59:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19353" rel="nofollow ugc">Carol Varon- Discussion Week 15</a></strong>1. Which assignment do you feel was most successful and why?    For me, the assignment where <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19353" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b458a92a136f8a9ad35e2eabf3616f1e</guid>
				<title>Carol varon posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/04/30/anna-week-13/#comment-239</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 May 2025 17:14:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree with your point Anna, about how &#8220;commonplace but precise language&#8221; can help ESL students understand stories more easily. It&#8217;s true that simple language makes literature easier to understand, especially for those still learning English. I liked your example from My Daughter as an Apple Pie, it really shows how everyday language can still&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-180539"><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/04/30/anna-week-13/#comment-239" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/members/annaokagejasmin93/" rel="nofollow ugc">Anna</a> wrote a new blog post <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/2025/04/30/anna-week-13/" rel="nofollow ugc">Anna Week 13</a> in the group <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/groups/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/" rel="nofollow ugc">ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</a> <strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19219" rel="nofollow ugc">Anna Week 13</a></strong>I found “Commonplace but Precise Language” very interesting.  In my understanding, Carv <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19219" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a>			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdca493fef050f47f306400a507f81d6</guid>
				<title>Carol varon wrote a new blog post WEEK 13 Discussion- Carol Varon in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19226</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 May 2025 16:46:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19226" rel="nofollow ugc">WEEK 13 Discussion- Carol Varon</a></strong>I think Raymond Carver’s idea of using “commonplace but precise language” really shows in Gw <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=19226" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2924a93805896081f805b7ef74332cec</guid>
				<title>Carol varon wrote a new blog post Week 9 Discussion- Carol Varon in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18957</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Mar 2025 23:07:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18957" rel="nofollow ugc">Week 9 Discussion- Carol Varon</a></strong>I believe that literary texts should be kept as they were written, even if they include <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18957" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">395b3308facf13b37650b4e8b3fbf4bd</guid>
				<title>Carol varon wrote a new blog post Week 7 Discussion- Carol Varon in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18779</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Mar 2025 19:40:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18779" rel="nofollow ugc">Week 7 Discussion- Carol Varon</a></strong>Reading poetry over the past two weeks has helped me get used to paying closer attention to <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18779" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38cc5a426f59d725cccd1ef96e2951ea</guid>
				<title>Carol varon wrote a new blog post Carol Varon-Discussion 5 in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18618</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Mar 2025 03:11:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18618" rel="nofollow ugc">Carol Varon-Discussion 5</a></strong>Writing Essay 1 was a difficult experience, but it helped me a lot. One of the most important <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18618" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1966c900ce40d9d394df1bd591d1014</guid>
				<title>Carol varon wrote a new blog post Carol Varon- Discussion 3 in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18417</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Feb 2025 20:48:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18417" rel="nofollow ugc">Carol Varon- Discussion 3</a></strong>As I read The Lesson, I didn&#8217;t immediately think about the deeper meaning of the toys or the <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18417" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b24bc78a0eac8c4358f4efcdba3da1e</guid>
				<title>Carol varon wrote a new blog post Carol Varon Discussion 1 in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18027</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Feb 2025 22:00:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18027" rel="nofollow ugc">Carol Varon Discussion 1</a></strong>What I understood from the prewriting assignment for week 1, activity 10, is that a sample <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=18027" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb13987979800f163d030b4019dc47c7</guid>
				<title>Carol varon wrote a new blog post Hello everyone! I am Carol in the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=17952</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Jan 2025 02:40:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=17952" rel="nofollow ugc">Hello everyone! I am Carol</a></strong>I would like to introduce myself, my name is carol varon, my major is animation and motion <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/eng-201-introduction-to-literature-spring-2025-conway/?p=17952" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">722531fea10aad83c66cdda8b4a7d61a</guid>
				<title>Carol varon joined the group ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Spring 2025 [Conway]</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/175757/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jan 2025 17:07:42 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">814067fed854c1effac9371acc867d81</guid>
				<title>Carol varon wrote a new blog post Carol Varon (outline) in the group MES160-1100, Spring 2024</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/mes160-s24/?p=4432</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 May 2024 20:59:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/mes160-s24/?p=4432" rel="nofollow ugc">Carol Varon (outline)</a></strong>I chose Spirited away for my Final Presentation, it is a movie that fascinates me because of the story and the animation. The characters <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/mes160-s24/?p=4432" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea8742227b2208f10a5706517e4fe8f0</guid>
				<title>Carol varon wrote a new blog post Carol Varon- SP outline in the group MES160-1100, Spring 2024</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/mes160-s24/?p=4227</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Feb 2024 16:32:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/mes160-s24/?p=4227" rel="nofollow ugc">Carol Varon- SP outline</a></strong>I am going to choose the skeleton dance because I really like that terrifying style in the animation and the way they deform the <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/mes160-s24/?p=4227" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f82325b4888a478710f456ad76edfd0</guid>
				<title>Carol varon wrote a new blog post Carol Varon W2 (prompt 3) in the group MES160-1100, Spring 2024</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/mes160-s24/?p=4121</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Feb 2024 04:52:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/mes160-s24/?p=4121" rel="nofollow ugc">Carol Varon W2 (prompt 3)</a></strong>If I were a member at one of Gaspard Robertson&#8217;s &#8220;Fantasmagorie&#8221; shows in 1797, I&#8217;d be very impressed because it is still scary and it <a href="https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/mes160-s24/?p=4121" rel="nofollow ugc"><span>[&hellip;]</span></a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e7291d0a9da0cb93492eebfab371b63</guid>
				<title>Carol varon wrote a new blog post Carol Varon in the group MES160-1100, Spring 2024</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/mes160-s24/?p=3973</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jan 2024 19:03:07 -0500</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6fb5dae12dadc5142f81944333f922e9</guid>
				<title>Carol varon joined the group MES160-1100, Spring 2024</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/153599/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jan 2024 18:08:39 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9220ad18e28f255e2caf013b08fb90b3</guid>
				<title>Carol varon became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://openlab.bmcc.cuny.edu/activity/p/153594/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jan 2024 18:07:36 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>