Course: MAR 100-B050 | Intro to Marketing | Professor Buckler | Fall 2023

active 5 months ago
MAR 100-B050 | Intro to Marketing | Professor Buckler | Fall 2023
This Course is OPEN.
Department
Business Management
Academic Programs
Business Administration, A.S., Business Management, A.A.S.
Course Contact
Course Code
MAR 100
Section Code
B050
Term
Fall 2023
Course Description

The marketing system is described, analyzed and evaluated, including methods, policies and institutions involved in the production and distribution of goods from producer to consumer or user that improve customer value in the context of a competitive environment.

Recent Posts

The Joneses assignment

Would you categorize the way the Jones family lives as personal selling? Why or why not? I […] See MoreThe Joneses assignment

My Take on the Joneses

Would you categorize the way the Jones family lives as personal selling? Why or why not? I think […] See MoreMy Take on the Joneses

The Joneses

After watching the film, The Joneses, I would categorize the way the Jones family lives as […] See MoreThe Joneses

Comment on: Promotion

Kori Jackson Prof Buckler Mar 110 12/8/23 Ssstuff X […] See MoreComment on: Promotion

Comment on: Product Concept

Kori Jackson 12/1/23 Prof. Buckner Mar100 I was watching Shark Tank, and truth be […] See MoreComment on: Product Concept

Comment on: Choosing Italian Food Options in SLC

I can see that my choice to go through DoorDash definitely limited my options (Valter's Osteria […] See MoreComment on: Choosing Italian Food Options in SLC

Recent Discussions

Ask A Question

See above -- Apologies for the late reply here -- I took a few days of vacation with family around the Christmas holiday. Please check your email inbox and your individual grade sheet. All grades have been updated and posted. See MoreAsk A Question

Segmentation Discussion

Your approach in this simulation involved demographic and geographic segmentation. At first targeting families brought a 20% increase, but a competitor impacted sales. Your countermeasure approach to advertise to high-income families slowed the See MoreSegmentation Discussion

Marketing Environment Discussion

Your breakdown of Toys R Us's downfall is on point. The competition hit them hard, especially with the extravagant stores that set them apart for years. The focus on their niche market made them unable to recognize that competition was rising. I See MoreMarketing Environment Discussion

Recent Docs

No Recent Docs