Community: GAINS Scholars

active 4 days, 20 hours ago
GAINS Scholars
This Community is OPEN.
Departments
Counseling, Other
Office or Center
Other
Community Contact
Category
Student Group
Description

This is the ONLINE COMMUNITY of the Gaining Academic Insight & New Strategies Program (GAINS). Connect with others or tap into free and valuable resources. Through this collaboration between the BMCC Counseling Center, the Academic Advisement and Transfer Center, and the Learning Resource Center you can #MakeGAINS and have the successful BMCC college experience you imagined!

Recent Posts

Wellness Wednesday: Tips to Get Through the Holiday Season

For many people, the holidays can bring complicated emotions and stress for a variety of […] See MoreWellness Wednesday: Tips to Get Through the Holiday Season

Week of 11/20 Events

With so many events, meetings, workshops, and more across campus, the GAINS weekly calendar […] See MoreWeek of 11/20 Events

Are you ready for Spring 2023? Visit GAINS x Conexiones today in S-510 at 1PM

Are you joining us today at GAINS x Conexiones Advisement & Registration Hour ? Bring a friend […] See MoreAre you ready for Spring 2023? Visit GAINS x Conexiones today in S-510 at 1PM

You got this Shanell. See More

1)study and tutoring use time management wisely […] See More

I will make sure I give myself time to adjust to my environment I will take my time with […] See More

Recent Discussions

GAINS…WHAT GAINS?!

What are the 3 TOP #GAINS you want to accomplish this semester? 1. 2. 3. #MakeGAINStogether See MoreGAINS…WHAT GAINS?!

Recent Docs

No Recent Docs