Course: ENG 201: Introduction to Literature Fall 2022 [Conway]

Introduction (week 1 discussion)

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author

Steven Falcon
      Participant

Hello my name is Steven my ethnicity is Latino and I’m majoring in music I hope with this class I’ll be able to become better at reading and an overall understanding of stories and ideas, I also hope to make friends as well as learning what I need for my future in music.

Felianna Rodriguez
      Participant

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Hello,</span></p>
      <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>I hope you all doing well. My name is Felianna this is my last semester at BMCC. English is my second language I’m from Dominican Republic and my major is Health of Science.</span></p>

Kathyann C Myers
        Participant

Hello Steven welcome, i wish the same for me! wish you all the best in this semester.

MOHAMMAD ALI
      Participant

Hi all

I am Mohammad Ali. I am doing a business major and it’s going to be my last semester at BMCC. I am an immigrant and came from Pakistan (Asia). Currently, I’m focusing on classes and part work. its nice to meet you all. BEST OF LUCK

Jessica
      Participant

Hi, my name is Jessica. I’m majoring in finance. Throughout this course I plan on excelling in my vocabulary and comprehension in literacy.

Isabella Sena
      Participant

Hi, my name is Isabella(Izzy) and I am majoring in Liberal Arts. This is my second semester so far. In this class, I hope to improve my reading comprehension skills.

Mohamed
      Participant

hello everyone, my name’s Mohamed I’m majoring in business administration and planning on transferring to Baruch next semester, I wish everyone all the best this semester

Kathyann C Myers
      Participant

Hello Mohamed and welcome, my name is Kathyann but you can call me Kathy and i am majoring in Public Health Education. Wishing you all the best in this semester and the next.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.