- Your Name (as registered)
- Your Nickname (how you want to be addressed in class)
- Pronoun (how you want to be addressed in addition to your name)
- Why you are taking this class
- Something that helps you learn
- Something you enjoy
Margulis, Catalina and Arthur Rossi. (2021). “Legally Speaking, is Digital Money Really Money?” International Monetary Fund (IMF) blog. 14 January. https://blogs.imf.org/2021/01/14/legally-speaking-is-digital-money-really-money/
Irungu, Irene. (2020). “The Drivers of Inflation During the COVID-18 Pandemic.” The Elephant. 9 October. https://www.theelephant.info/data-stories/2020/10/09/the-drivers-of-inflation-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/
When reading CORE, you do not need to read Einstein’s or any other “box” material unless specified.
Available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, and Finnish.
Week 3: 10.1
Week 10: 14.1 & 14.2
Schamus, James (Director). (2014). That Film About Money [Film]. wetheeconomy. https://wetheeconomy.com/films/that-film-about-money/