The Center for Career Development offers a range of services that help you with:
- Career Assessment (choosing a major)
- Resume and Cover Letter Development
- Interviewing Techniques and Mock Interiews
- Career Fair Preparation
- Job Search Strategies
- Professional Etiquette
- Career Express (Online Job Board)
- LinkedIn and Social Media
- Career Advisement
- And more!
For questions, email at email@example.com.
Make sure to check out the Career Center workshops. They provide access to valuable information and may be counted towards meeting career benchmarks and/or group meetings with your advisor, pending advisor approval.
Have a great learning experience.
If you are looking for a job, consult BMCC’s Career Express, see below.
To improve on your career related skills, take a course for free on LinkedIn Learning, see instructions below: